Thursday 16 August 2018

Dumpling Making





Today we made DUMPLINGS! We also ate them. Inside it had sweet corn and carrots. They were delicious.

To make dumplings you need:
Vegetables - sweet corn and carrots
Dumpling wrappers
A pot to boil them in

Instructions for making dumplings:
1. You get the dumpling wrapper
2. You put a small portion of vegetables in the wrapper
3. You hold the wrapper and fold it in half and squeeze the ends together
4. Put the dumplings in the pot and cook them
5.  It's done.

Photos taken by Jessie and Jiaqi
Post Written by Danya, Jessie and Brodie


9 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun Room 18 and they look delicious. Who is going to have a go at these at home? Were they yummy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!Those dumplings were truly amazing!They tasted really nice and I liked the soy sauce aswell. It was delicious!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm... those dumplings are so good. Thanks for coming parents so we can make dumplings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the dumplings are delicious with sweet corns and carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic dumplings!!!! they are pretty good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! you guys are so lucky I wish I wasn't sick so I could go to school and eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good dumpling making Room 18 I wasn't that good at it because my carrot fell out I hope I am good at it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum, yum yum Room 18, these looked delicious and when I walked through the hall and saw you doing them they smelt delicious also. I am curious to know what ingredient combinations you will come up with at home when you make them for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry that I missed out on this opportunity. I would love to have eaten one! Yum Yum... what other flavour dumplings have you tried before? I have had pork dumplings before which were delicious.

    ReplyDelete